Saturday 19 January 2013

Photo of the week- A no-lip smile

Freddie and his big blue eyes! He's been doing this no-lip smile lately due to, we think, his new teeth. He has two bottom teeth and is currently working on the front two on top. How do we know this? Because we were all up at 4am trying to help our crying, drooling little guy through it! HEAVENS!

So far his set of teething keys seems to give him the most relief although tupperwares are the next best thing. Something about that hard plastic! I've also given him a wet rag and my finger to chew on although the latter is starting to become less of an option. Ouch! If anyone has any other suggestions about how to help him through this, please- send them my way!

The first two teeth didn't seem to give him as much trouble as these for some reason. I thought it was supposed to be less painful the more they got. Is that a myth? Wait- I don't want to know. I'll just cross my fingers these are the worst so he can get them in and we can all go back to catching some more Z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...