Friday 11 January 2013

Photo of the Week (we're sick) & More

Hellooooo readers. First off, I need to apologize (apologise for you UK-ers) for not posting much this week. Freddie got a bad cold as soon as we got back to Edinburgh and I caught it a couple days later. William, thank goodness, managed to avoid it (supporting his theory that I get sick more often than him because I don't eat meat) so he had the pleasant task of fetching Freddie and I anything we needed at any time during the day or night. Tank you William! (said in an Irish accent).

Thus, here is the photo of the week:


I am happy to report that we are feeling much better. Freddie is back to his energetic self and I don't have to spend the majority of my day wiping snot off both of our faces. Yay! Freddie's been crawling (still with his worm technique) and sitting and now....pulling himself up! Whatttttttttttt! This has all happened very quickly. You can tell he is proud of himself because even though his legs are shaking he sneaks a look at me as if to say- "look what I can do!" I'll try to get it on video but for now, here are some still shots of his moves:


I have one last bit of news for you all and it's a big one. Freddie has started saying "Mama." It started a couple weeks ago and I thought it was a fluke at first but he says it every day now and it's WONDERFUL! He doesn't really say it to anything or anyone in particular but it's still so great. I am trying to catch this on film too but he doesn't really want to cooperate- he always says it the second I stop recording!

TGIF and thanks for reading! Hope you all have a good weekend. William and I are heading out to see a show tonight in what will be our first "date" since Freddie was born over 8 months ago. It will also be the longest stretch of time I have ever been away from him (overprotective Mom alert). Thanks to Freddie's aunt and uncle who are babysitting- he can't wait to see you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...