Tuesday 5 February 2013

Freddie is 9 months old

I can hardly believe it but Freddie is 9 months old today! We were really good about taking his pic every month with these stickers...for the first 3 months. Then we went to Seattle for a month, came back, took awhile to get over the jet lag, moved into our new flat and couldn't find them (surprisingly) in the many "miscellaneous"-labeled boxes.

William finally found them the other day so I've decided to resurrect the monthly photo shoots. It really is a cute way to chronicle a baby's first year. Maybe with the next one we'll manage to do all 12 months. Ha!

Here are some of the pics from this morning. He loved trying to peel the sticker off his top.





Now- someone please remind me on March 5th to take the 10-month old pics!! OMG- is he going to be 10 months old? How can that be?!

7 comments:

  1. Great Pictures!! Special 9 months and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Freddie! Meg took a picture of Emme & Ava on the month 'birthday' for a year and this is when they started getting interesting - no more sitting! On one of them Meg had to pin the sign to Emme's bum and on another Ava had totally shredded the sign and was eating it. So much fun.

    I love that I can remember Freddie's birthday so easily too- Matt will be impressed that I remember tomorrow is our nine month anniversary. I won't tell him that I have a reminder. ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha that's right! Happy 9 month anniversary to you guys! I'm impressed Meg managed to get pics of the girls every month. Obviously the ones I posted were from a set of about 30, most of which were blurry or of Freddie's rear as he crawled away from me. :)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Freddie! Remember, age is just a number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cener right pic is really really cute! The lips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the best pose we got! I think he was looking out the window.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...