Friday 14 December 2012

Photo of the week- Freddie's gigantic stocking

Freddie in his GIANT stocking. It's so hard to judge sizes when you buy things online!

Santa is really going to have his work cut out for him with trying to fill it. It's nice and fuzzy though so it's been a fun new toy for Freddie to play with. He especially loves feeling the stitching on the edges of it. My thought for the future is to get William and I matching stockings so they all look cool hanging on the fireplace together. But, I think for this year we'll just stick with out snazzy stockings we got at the pound store a few years ago. They are beautiful in their own way! ha

2 comments:

  1. This is the best picture ever! Great blog, and yes - I remember it being an hour to wait in line for Santa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We used to wait forever! We definitely lucked out here.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...