Friday 7 December 2012

Photo of the week- Freddie lounging


Freddie loungin' on our new couch. We had somewhat of a rough night last night (I think Freddie's getting a new tooth!) so today was a day for the PJ's and couch.

I joined him for a snuggle and we put our feet up together. After almost 2 months with nothing to sit on, we really appreciate now having a couch and recliner.

Someone, who shall remain nameless, thought the recliner option was a bit overkill but I insisted. There's nothing like having the ability to lean back and put your pegs on something. And- it saves us room in the end because we don't have to get a footrest or coffee table. Fine- you got it out of me- it was William! He thought I was ridiculous going for something other than just a standard armchair but now he loves it just as much as I do. (I won't say "I told you so" I won't say "I told you so" I won't say "I told you so")

2 comments:

  1. Aw, he's lounging. What a cool dude. Nothing like footie pjs.

    Kacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know- wish I had a pair! Congrats on the pregnancy- that's very exciting!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...