Monday 5 January 2015

I Like To Move It, Move It

Pulling things off of shelves.
Elsie has been on the move for 3 months now. Yes, that's right — she started a worm-like maneuver when she was just over 5 months old. Shocking that the second child who is rarely held figured things out so quickly, huh! Well, boy did she ever and the gal never stops now. She can crawl with the best of 'em and I imagine sings this tune to herself at least a few times over the course of a day. 

It's been fun to watch her interact more with her older brother, especially when it comes to the classic "It's mine" toy debacle. They enjoy a good tug-of-war every now and then and have also started wrestling. Luckily, they seem to rein it in before anyone gets hurt, although I do wonder if they're going to grow up to be those siblings who bite each other. Yikes!

Push ups in her Halloween costume.
She started pulling herself up on the couch (and us) a couple weeks ago and this morning I saw her squat a little so I'm going to go ahead and predict she'll master walking before her 1st birthday. Go Elsie go!


Literally on his heels.

Heading into the kitchen to bake herself a pie.

She legitimately won this match.

Both trying to open the Goro's Christmas package.
Look at me! I'm always in my PJs.


Where there's a will, there's a way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...