Tuesday 1 October 2013

Our trip to Seattle!

We're baaaaaaaa-aaaaacccccckkkkk. FINALLY, I am back to blogging. Coincidentally, I am also back in Edinburgh after a month-long vacation in Seattle. We had a wonderful time at my brother's wedding, whale watching on Lopez Island and hittin' the beach in Seaside, Oregon. And, of course, just hanging out in my old hometown of Kenmore and seeing friends and family.

Freddie and I got back a week ago and are finally over the traveling/jet lag. Actually, he bizarrely wasn't affected by jet lag this time, which I attributed to two things: 1) He didn't sleep much on the flight back (well, as much as I'd hoped!) and 2) He had a bad cold. Both blessings in disguise I guess because while I was up for 3 hours a night catching up on Keeping Up With The Kardashians the first couple nights back, he was fast asleep in his bed. What a guy!

It was impossible not to take over 300 photos over the course of the trip (that's only about 10 a day if you do the math!) but I have managed to stop myself from putting them all on here. Here are a few highlights:

Doubling-up in the swing!



Splash park with his big cousin/idol


Hava Nagila!
Fun with Grandma Martha's walker
Boys at the wedding




Paddleboarding on the lake
Whale watching!
Whales!

Congrats Jody and Anton!

On the beach in Seaside!

Four cousins on the kitchen step at the cabin
Fun on the beach when the tide was way out

Digging his toes in!



4 comments:

  1. It was a great trip - we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't quite believe that you guys aren't here for a dance party. have fun with play dough-endless possibilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Dance parties aren't quite as crazed here. Play dough is so fun though- Freddie is really into it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...