A couple highlights from the day -
- Getting my hair done by the fabulous Lesleyanne Kearns.
- My dad (who arrived in Edinburgh two hours before the ceremony) left his glasses in the taxi from the airport so I took him and my mom to a drug store on the Royal Mile on the way to the Registrar to get a pair.
- Then, because we were early (and tired), we stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee before walking the rest of the way up the Mile. Some great comments from the Starbucks baristas!
- Keeley and Freddie walking down the aisle holding hands. Margaret, the only one with her hands free, holding Elsie, a bottle and a burp rag.
- Anna having the rings instead of Stephen (and because Freddie decided last minute to hold Keeley's hand instead of the rings).
- Walking down the aisle with my parents and trying to hold it together.
- Nursing Elsie in the car right outside the Lothian Chambers building.
- Driving to our reception at Hemma with Freddie plugging his ears and yelling 'I don't like loud noise! No like loud noise!" (our exhaust pipe broke that morning)
- Great food and friends. Fun to have all the kiddos!
- Celebrating our 'honeymoon' by my nieces, two of my sisters, myself and Freddie getting the flu. Ha!
Thanks SO much to the talented Raymond Keith for taking our photos.